IN THE NEWS....
BNOAT Oncology, has been working to find new diagnostics and treatments for pets with cancer, would like to kindly ask for your help (and that of co-workers, friends, family if possible) for its veterinarian, Dr. Annette Sysel.
Dr. Sysel has been selected as 1 of 5 finalists for the 2015 American Humane Association Hero Veterinarian award. The 5 finalists were selected from over 800 nominees across the USA by a panel of celebrity judges. The Hero Veterinarian winner will be determined by public voting, which has now started and will continue through July 13th. The award will be presented to the veterinarian who receives the most number of votes, and the winner will receive the award at the Hero Dog awards ceremony in Los Angeles in September.
It will be a promising opportunity to try to raise awareness for the cancer research we are doing and the funding needed to start a clinical trial in pets with our new non-toxic cancer drug (NO-Cbl). This drug has important possibilities for people with cancer as well.
Votes can be cast once every 24 hours by anyone over 18 years of age that is a resident of the US and that has a valid email address.
Dr. Bauer has set up a facebook page for voting, which you can find by typing the following into the address bar: www.facebook.com/VoteAnnette
There is an 'About' section on the left side of the facebook page with a link to the voting site. If you do facebook, please Like/Share this page.
Alternatively, you can go right to this link to vote:
1. Click on the link, then on the page click on the SUBMIT YOUR VOTE button.
2. Scroll down to Dr. Sysel’s name.
3. Hit the green VOTE button beneath the paragraph about her.
4. You also have to vote for one of five technicians listed in the Vet Tech category in the section below.
5. Under ‘Your Finalized Selections’, make sure that her name is shown, as well as the Vet Tech that you voted for.
6. At the bottom of the page, fill in your name, email address, zip code and check the box to verify that you’re over 18 years old.
7. Hit the SUBMIT button.
8. That's it –you should receive a green checkmark and the message ‘Thank you for your submission’! You can vote once daily (every 24 hours) between today and July 13.
It would be great if everyone could vote, once daily if possible, during the voting period.
Thanks so much for any help and support that you can provide!
Dr. Sysel was selected and presented ground-breaking
cancer research at the
2015 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting
Sunday, April 19th at 1:00 pm
Refer to AACR site for more details: http://www.aacr.org/Meetings/Pages/MeetingDetail.aspx?EventItemID=25&DetailItemID=154#.VS7e301gP3g
BNOAT Oncology presented to
the 2014 Bio Investor Forum
on October 7th
the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
Dr. Bauer and Dr. Dunphy attend the Official Dedication
of the Timken Foundation of Canton Innovation Corridor home to the REDIzone
(Research, Entrepreneurship, Discovery, and Innovation Zone) in partnership with BNOAT Oncology, Inc.
From left to right: Dr. Dunphy, Mr. Jack Timken, Dr. Bauer
Dr. Bauer and Dr. Horne (REDIzone)
Dr. Annette M. Sysel
Vice President of BNOAT Oncology, Inc.
presented to the
2014 BIO International Conference
Wednesday, June 25th
San Diego Convention Center.
Our thanks to the staff at BIO.org for an over-the-top, exciting and successful networking event.